Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rule of Thumb, enjoy the holidays before they are over.

Yeah, another term has ended for most of us and it's time for the holidays.
It has already been more than a week since mine started and I swear I love waking up late.
Anw here are 'The Happenings...'


Escape Theme Park?
Went there yesterday for my very 1st time with a group of friends and yeah...I felt dizzy on the way home...but it was damn shiok lahh...saw a few friends working there...and I love the damn Go Karts....WOOOOO!!!


In Plaza Singapura Lift last Sunday, nothing else to do rite?
Take picture lahh.


This was when we got really really tired...
Made a small stop at Suntec Convention Hall to catch our breaths...


I don't know why I'm posting this but it feels like a kinda cool picture to me....Najib almost making his way into the camera...I think.

One small favour...if you are reading this and I mean you, pls smile:)
Oritey...cya in 2 weeks!!

Labels: